Garage Door Repair in Stansbury Park, Utah
Has your garage door suddenly started making strange noises when opening or closing? Have you noticed that it no longer moves smoothly on its tracks? Perhaps the door itself has seen better days? Whatever the case, Universal Garage Door Repair can help. Our garage door experts deliver professional, accurate maintenance, repairs, and garage door replacements for customers throughout Stansbury Park, Utah, and the surrounding area.
Do You Need Garage Door Repair?
Not sure whether you need garage door repair? While our professional technicians can usually tell at a glance, you can look for telltale signs that it’s time to call a trusted garage door company in Stansbury, Utah. Some of the most common signs of a failing garage door or opener system include the following:
At Universal Garage Door Repair, our comprehensive garage door repair services include:
- Loud Noises When Opening or Closing: Any loud noise, from screeching to banging, during the opening and closing processes is a sign that there’s something wrong. Rust is often the culprit, but many other problems can occur. We can repair your garage door quickly, safely, and affordably.
- Vibration During Operation: Has your garage door begun shaking during opening or closing? This could stem from loose screws, or a problem with the hinges or rollers. Our technicians can quickly identify and repair the problem.
- Sagging: Is one side of the garage door higher or lower during operation? This could be a sign of a damaged spring. It can also let in unwanted heat/cold, moisture, and pests. Let us repair your garage door and provide the even seal you need.
If you’re noticing any of these problems, or even if you just suspect that something is wrong with your garage door, contact Universal Garage Door Repair in Stansbury Park, Utah by calling us at 801-542-9889
Why Worry about Garage Door Repair?
If your garage door is showing its age or making noise, but still operating, you might wonder why you should bother with garage door repair. There are quite a few reasons:
- Safety: The single most important reason for garage door repair in Stansbury Park is safety. A poorly maintained or damaged garage door is a safety hazard for your entire family.
- Convenience: A damaged garage door may stop working at any time, leaving your garage sealed closed. Worse, it could stop halfway, leaving the contents of your garage exposed to the elements and even potential thieves.
Do You Need Garage Door Installation?
Whether you’re replacing an aging garage door to improve your home’s curb appeal, building a new home, or just replacing a damaged garage door, the right help is essential. At Universal Garage Door Repair, not only do we offer expert garage door repair and maintenance services, but we’re the most trusted garage door company in the Stansbury Park area when it comes to new garage door installation.
- Selection: We can help you choose from a broad range of garage door styles and types to get the right energy efficiency, performance, and look for your home.
- Openers: Choose the best garage door opener for your needs and budget, from basic, no-frills models to options that allow you to open and close the door with your smartphone.
- Expert Installation: Our team of garage door experts has decades of experience installing new garage doors and garage door openers in homes of all shapes and sizes. We’ll have your garage door installed safely and professionally in no time.
For over 10 years, Universal Garage Door Repair has served residents in and around Stansbury Park, Utah. We deliver professional service, whether you need garage door repair or maintenance, or you’re considering new garage door installation. Contact us today online or give us a call at 801-542-9889.
2607 S State Street Suite B, Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Draper Service Center
12723 S Whisper Creek Cove, Drapper, Utah 84020
Call (801) 784-4550 Today to Schedule an Appointment!
We Will Visit Same Day to Anyone Within 50 Miles of Salt Lake City Including:
- Salt Lake City
- Cottonwood Heights
- West Valley City
- West Haven
- Pleasant View
- West Point
- Park City
- Rush Valley
- South Weber
- Woods Cross
- Provo Area
- South Jordan
- South Ogden
- South Salt Lake
- West Jordan
- Pleasant Grove
- Spanish Fork